Every Realtor Promises Good Service. We Guarantee It.
Buying or selling your home is a big decision – not the kind most people make every day. So, how can you succeed in so big a task if you can’t rely on your own track record in real estate?
Simple. Find someone you can trust to guide you through the process.
The Heart of a Teacher.
When getting help with money, whether it’s insurance,
real estate, or investments, always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.
Dave must have been talking about Alan. While Alan’s two-plus decades of experience in real estate includes more than 900 transactions totaling $135,000,000 in sales (7 times more than the average agent!), it’s his passion for helping people through the home buying and selling process that keeps him excited about working in the Dallas real estate market.
Whether he’s helping a 70-year-old grandmother buy her first home, crying tears of joy right along with her over the happiness of this accomplishment, or helping clients sell their homes and exceeding their expectations so well that they can’t stop raving about what a great job he did, Alan loves this business. It’s given him the perfect platform for educating and helping people as they go through a financially critical experience – and win.
Your Interests Always Come First.
When you choose Alan Smith, you don’t just put one of the most successful REALTORS® in Dallas, TX to work for you – you also get the benefit of his decades of experience, continuing education, and local connections. There’s a reason Alan has set records for home sales in Dallas – he works hard to learn all he can about every aspect of real estate brokerage.
Here are just a few ways he keeps his edge, stays connected, and keeps informed about what’s going on in Dallas:
- Attends the Economic Summit (hosted by the Metrotex Association of Realtors). This gives him valuable information that helps his buyers and sellers make wise decisions. This means you’ll get the very latest, relevant information you need to make a smart real estate move.
- Charter member of The Realty Classroom, a national real estate training program that educates real estate agents about how to run, grow, and maintain a successful business in a fast-changing industry. You enjoy the benefit of his training as you experience the smoothest real estate transactions possible – and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Weekly mastermind calls with peers to learn more about strategic marketing, follow-up, measurement, technology, and networking leverage – these calls have given him the cutting edge knowledge that have helped him grow his business and help more clients. You’ll love the concierge-style service you’ll get from Alan Smith – the kind of service that is only mastered after extensive training and experience.
- Active with the Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce, supporting and networking with other great businesses in our area. If the most important quality of a piece of real estate is location, the most important quality in your realtor is connection. If there’s anything you might need to help your move to, from, or within Dallas, Alan will do his best to help you.
It’s not all work for Alan, though. Over the past several years, he’s studied Spanish and Improv Comedy, and he’s given of his time and money to help make Dallas an even better place to live.
Just a couple of ways he’s done this:
Caring for Your Community
- Volunteering monthly and significant financial support of the North Texas Food Bank through his “Giving Back Program”. Alan’s devotion to this area of Dallas gives you a glimpse of the devotion he’ll show to you as his client.
- Mentor with the UT Dallas “Power of Two” Management Mentor Program, in which Alan enjoys the opportunity to equip, steer, and support the next generation of business leaders. You’ll benefit from the same level of commitment he shows to creating a successful future for these students as he works hard to ensure your success, too.
There’s a reason Alan does more than seven times the transactions of the national average – he works hard for his clients, studies hard to stay informed, and devotes himself to the people he cares about most. His clients know they are included in that category, and rely on his expertise as they go through the process of buying or selling their homes. Alan specializes in Dallas’ most popular in-town neighborhoods, including Lakewood, East Dallas, Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands, and Casa Linda.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in one of Dallas’ in-town neighborhoods, you can trust Alan for outstanding service and results, guaranteed.
Contact Alan today.